You know it makes sense now why Rumple wanted Emma to have something of Graham’s. He wanted her to have a “teacup”
Everything Gold/Rumple does suddenly has more meaning behind them.
- Mr Gold: (comes out of the shrubbery with a shovel and a suspicious look)
- Sheriff Graham: What are you doing out here so early?
- Mr Gold: (grinning innocently) A spot of gardening.
- Sheriff: In the woods...? In a suit...? With no other gardening equipment except for a shovel?
- Mr Gold: (smiling more) Yes.
- Sheriff Graham: ...
- Sheriff Graham: OK, I'll buy that.
- Mr Gold: Splendid.